NEW - Rawlings USA Threat baseball bat has arrived! 0
Rawlings 2018 Threat -12 USA Baseball Bat (2 5/8")
SHIPPING Monday 4-23-18. Order yours now!
• 100% composite design increases trampoline and overall pop
• Ultra-lightweight construction for hitters looking to catch up to faster pitch speeds
• Big barrel promotes solid contact
• Approved for all USA BASEBALL® play
Drop: -12 youth bat
Barrel: 2 5/8"
Certified: USA Baseball
Swing Weight: Balanced
Warranty: One Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 28"/16 oz
- 29"/17 oz.
- 30 /18 oz.
- 31/19 oz.
This bat meets the new 2018 USA Bat Standard effective January 1, 2018.
- Expert shopapps
Louisville Slugger Solo 618 (-11) USA Approved Bat 0
2018 (USA Baseball) Louisville Slugger Solo 618 (-11)
- Ken Hartman
USA Approved and Little League approved bats 0USA and Little League approved Bats
- Expert shopapps
2018 USA Baseball Bat Standards 0
USA Bat Overview
Beginning January 1, 2018, participating National Member Organizations, which include:
- American Amateur Baseball Congress (AABC)
- Babe Ruth Baseball/Cal Ripken Baseball
- Dixie Youth Baseball
- Little League Baseball
- PONY Baseball
will adopt the USABat standard for youth baseball and tee ball bats.
Following the implementation of the new standard, only bats certified under USABat featuring USA Baseball’s mark will be authorized for play in youth leagues within the participating National Member Organizations (see your league rule book for detailed bat rules)
ALL BATS MUST HAVE THE STAMP SHOWN BELOW ON BATS:
For youth baseball bats (lengths 27” and longer), the USA Baseball mark signifies that the bat has undergone lab testing to confirm that it performs at a wood-like standard and has been certified under USABat.
Texas Bat Company and licensed bat manufacturers may begin selling certified baseball and tee ball bats featuring the USA Baseball mark on September 1st, 2017. More information on USABat can be found here: USABat Standard
With the Little League® International Board of Directors formally adopting USA Baseball’s new standard for bat performance testing, Little League International fully supports this program.
For more than seventy-five years, Little League has used improvements in science, engineering, and technology to take the sport of baseball to higher levels. By utilizing the most current advancements available, manufacturers can now develop bats with a wood-like performance, which is important for the long-term success of the game.
Developed by a USA Baseball committee of scientific experts, Little League Baseball® has decided to adopt the new bat standard for mandated use effective January 1, 2018.
All national members of USA Baseball, including Little League, are encouraged to adopt this new standard.
Little League-approved bats can be used through December 31, 2017, and our current bat regulations will be in effect until then.
That includes the moratorium prohibiting the use of all 2 ¼ inch barrel baseball bats constructed with composite material in the barrel, unless approved. Visit LittleLeague.org for detailed information.
Little League looks forward to working with USA Baseball, and will begin educating our local leagues, and the parents of our 2.1 million baseball players, preparing them for the important change coming in 2018.
- Ken Hartman
New Black Marucci Cat7 Limited Edition Bat 0
New Black Marucci Cat7 Limited Edition Bat
LIMITED EDITION Marucci Cat7 in stylish Black/gold! Upgraded with the new AZ4X alloy, the strongest alloy in the Marucci arsenal, and a sweet spot twice as large as its predecessor, the CAT7 is built to explode with unrelenting fury. The precision-balanced barrel with lower MOI and one-piece alloy design offer a clean, consistent swing to control the wrath of this ultra-responsive rainmaker!
LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE - In-Stock now for immediate shipment from TexasBat.com
- AZ4X alloy construction provides increased strength and a higher response rate
- More responsive, optimized barrel design creates a sweet spot twice as large as the CAT6
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel technology offers greater performance with no "dead spots"
- One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional feel
- Engineered barrel-end wall thickness profiles improves balance and allows for faster swing speeds
- 2 5/8 inch barrel diameter
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- One year warranty included
- Ken Hartman