2019 Marucii CAT COMPOSITE JUNIOR BIG BARREL (-10)
The CAT Composite Junior Big Barrel is a USSSA certified, two-piece composite bat constructed with the maximum barrel length offering a longer surface area and wider sweet spot.
The patent-pending SDX EXT connection increases stiffness to maintain energy transfer to the ball, while also dismissing negative vibrations to the hands, resulting in maximum power and minimum sting.
- Maximum barrel length offers a longer surface area with a wider sweet spot for increased performance
- SDX EXT, Extended Shock Dissipating Connection, increases stiffness to maintain energy transfer to the ball, while also dismissing all harsh, unwanted vibrations from players’ hands
- Two-piece composite construction allows for higher performance with all-season durability
- Individually optimized by size for maximum output at every bat length
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Mid-balanced barrel results in a medium M.O.I. between an end-loaded and a balanced feel easily used by all players for maximum performance
- Sting-free comfort knob is nylon molded with an ergonomic design to improve comfort and increase control
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- 2 3/4" barrel diameter
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- One-year warranty included
- Recommended for coach pitch leagues (Ages 5-7)