Rawlings wood bats instill a sense of confidence in any player as they dig their cleats into the dirt and get set up in the batter's box.
These VELO baseball bats were created with average sized barrels for players who want a faster, more balanced stick. The exceptional balance enhances overall control through the zone to increase the chances of creating solid contact, while the immaculate wood offers premium pop, insane durability, and a feel unlike any other.
Each Rawlings VELO also comes with unique bat features that need to be taken into consideration before buying. With a variety of different turn models, cosmetics, and wood types, there's a wood baseball bat for everybody. Rawlings: The Mark of a Pro!
This Rawlings VELO Ash Wood Youth Baseball Bat (Y62AV) features a 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, a drop 7.5 length to weight ratio, and a custom Vulcan bat grip for enhanced comfort. Due to the small barrel size and the balanced swing weight, this model is mainly recommended for younger contact hitters.
- -7.5 Length To Weight Ratio
- Colorway: Red | White | Blue
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 7/8 Inch Handle Diameter
- Ash Wood Construction Offers Fantastic Flex
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Cupped End Ensures A Hard Piece Of Wood During Construction
- Helps Improve Bat Speed & Control
- Recommended For Contact Hitters
- Standard Knob
- Vulcan Advanced Bat Grip installed.