2019 Louisville Slugger PRIME 919 (-10) 2 3/4"
Louisville Slugger has taken one of the best bats in the game, and have exceeded all expectations for 2019!
The new Prime 919 Senior League bat. An all-new ADV MicroForm™ barrel features an advanced construction that maximizes barrel size while maintaining maximum performance and pop on contact.
Also, check out the new SBC (Speed Ballistic Composite) End Cap. It helps increase swing speed and bat control, not to mention the Patented VCX™ Technology allows for independent movement between the barrel and handle controls vibration and provides unparalleled feel on contact.
So what's the finishing touch? An all-new Louisville Slugger PRO Comfort Grip™ that gives you the perfect mix of tack and cushion. Everything you want in a slick looking bat!
- Meets USSSA 1.15 BPF standard
- 2 3/4” barrel diameter
- 2pc Composite – NEW ADV MicroForm barrel features an advanced construction that maximizes barrel size while maintaining maximum performance and pop on contact
- Features VCX Vibration Control Connection – a patented design that allows for independent movement between the barrel and the handle; that controls vibration and provides unmatched feel on contact.
- NEW (SBC) Speed Ballistic Composite End Cap – for increased swing speed and maximum control
- Balanced swing weight for the ultimate combination of speed and power
- NEW LS PRO Comfort Grip for the perfect mix of tack and cushion
- 7/8” tapered handle
||WTLSLP919X1027, WTLSLP919X1028, WTLSLP919X1029, WTLSLP919X1030, WTLSLP919X1031, WTLSLP919X1032
||2 3/4 Inches
||1.15 BPF, USSSA
Don’t miss your pitch. Make every swing count and choose your bat from the most trusted lineup in the game: Louisville Slugger.