A proven performer returns and is better than you could even imagine. Imagine the 2019 Louisville Slugger® Prime 919 BBCOR Bat with proprietary technology, new vibrant colors, crazy pop, and a sound off the bat like never before.
The Prime 919 is balanced...giving it a blend of speed and power, with a pure sound off the bat that pitchers from the other side will regret hearing all year long!
Standard of Excellence:
- Proprietary MicroForm™ barrel design for a lighter swing weight and maximum pop
- VCX™ Technology: Independent movement between the handle and barrel, controlling vibration and a feel unique to each player type
- RTX™ End Cap Design: Maximizes the barrel shape and improves the sound on contact
- LS® Pro Comfort Grip™: Perfect mix of tack and cushion
- 31/32’’ tapered handle
Our Microform Composite barrel construction is the pinnacle of performance, designed for a lighter swing weight and maximum pop in the all-new Prime 919.
VCX CONNECTION TECHNOLOGY
The VCX Connection Technology allows for independent movement between the barrel and handle, while controlling vibration and providing unmatched feel.
RTX END CAP
Our RTX End Cap design allows for our largest BBCOR barrel size, meaning you get a bigger sweet spot to put to work in big moments.
The Prime 919 has a mass index ranging from 740 on the 31” model to 1045 on the 34” model – these numbers equate to a specific swing weight “feel” when a hitter swings the bat. The lower the number is on the scale, the more balanced or lighter swinging “feel” the bat will have. Conversely, the higher the number the more “loaded” the swing will feel as the bat generates more momentum. Generally, an elite hitter will feel a difference in the swing weight for every 20 points on this scale. Compare and contrast the Mass Index scores across multiple bats to find your length, model and the bat the truly fits your game.
LS PRO COMFORT GRIP
The all-new LS Pro Comfort grip gives you the perfect mix of tack and cushion when you step into the batter’s box.
- Meets BBCOR standard
- 2 5/8” barrel diameter
- 2pc Composite – with our proprietary MicroForm barrel design for a lighter swing weight and maximum pop
- Features VCX Vibration Control Connection – a patented design that allows for independent movement between the barrel and the handle; that controls vibration and provides unmatched feel on contact.
- RTX end cap design maximizes the barrel shape
- Balanced swing weight for the ultimate combination of speed and power
- NEW LS PRO Comfort Grip for the perfect mix of tack and cushion
- 31/32” tapered handle
||WTLBBP919B331, WTLBBP919B332, WTLBBP919B333, WTLBBP919B334
||2 5/8 Inches