2019 Louisville Slugger SELECT 719 (-3) BBCOR BASEBALL BAT - WTLBBS719B3
Take your swing speed to new heights with this 2019 Louisville Slugger Select Hybrid 719 baseball bat.
The 3-piece hybrid construction creates a strong and durable baseball bat with plenty of pop for hitting deep. This Louisville Slugger Select Hybrid 719 baseball bat (WTLBBS719B3) features a drop 3 length to weight ratio, a 2 5/8-inch barrel diameter, and the BBCOR .50 bat stamp.
ST 7U1+ ALLOY
The all-new Select 719 features a three-piece hybrid construction with an ST 7U1+ alloy barrel and composite handle for maximum durability and power on contact.
VCX CONNECTION TECHNOLOGY
The VCX Connection Technology allows for independent movement between the barrel and handle, while controlling vibration and providing unmatched feel.
SBC END CAP
Our Speed Ballistic (SBC) Endcap helps increase swing speed – without sacrificing control at the plate. It helps give you the best of both worlds.
The Select 719 features Mass Index Scores that range from 565 (29”) up to 1040 on the 34”. These numbers equate to a specific swing weight “feel” when a hitter swings the bat. The lower the number is on the scale, the more balanced or lighter swinging “feel” the bat will have. Conversely, the higher the number the more “loaded” the swing will feel as the bat generates more momentum. Generally, an elite hitter will feel a difference in the swing weight for every 20 points on this scale. Compare and contrast the Mass Index scores across multiple bats to find your length, model and the bat the truly fits your game.
LS PRO COMFORT GRIP
The all-new LS Pro Comfort grip gives you the perfect mix of tack and cushion when you step into the batter’s box.
- Meets BBCOR standard
- 2 5/8” barrel diameter
- 2pc Hybrid Construction – with ST 7U1+ alloy barrel and composite handle for maximum durability and power on contact
- (SBC) Speed Ballistic Composite End Cap – for increased swing speed and maximum control
- Features VCX Vibration Control Connection – a patented design that allows for independent movement between the barrel and the handle; that controls vibration and provides unmatched feel on contact.
- Slight Endload swing weight for increased momentum and power on contact
- NEW LS PRO Comfort Grip for the perfect mix of tack and cushion
- 31/32” tapered handle
||WTLBBS719B329, WTLBBS719B330, WTLBBS719B331, WTLBBS719B332, WTLBBS719B333, WTLBBS719B334
||2 5/8 Inches