2019 Marucci CAT Composite (-10)
EXCEED ALL EXPECTATIONS!
COMPOSITE BARREL. WIDER SWEET SPOT. MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE.
Marucci completes the CAT line with the addition of this two-piece composite crusher.
Individually handcrafted composite construction ensures superior attention to detail and quality
EXTENDED SHOCK DISSIPATING CONNECTION
Extended Shock Dissipating Connection increases stiffness to maintain energy transfer to the ball, while also dismissing harsh, unwanted vibrations from players’ hands.
The CAT Composite is a two-piece composite bat constructed with the maximum barrel length offering a longer surface area and wider sweet spot. The patent-pending SDX EXT connection increases stiffness to maintain energy transfer to the ball, while also dismissing negative vibrations to the hands, resulting in maximum power and minimum sting.
- Maximum barrel length offers a longer surface area with a wider sweet spot for increased performance
- SDX EXT, Extended Shock Dissipating Connection, increases stiffness to maintain energy transfer to the ball, while also dismissing all harsh, unwanted vibrations from players’ hands
- Two-piece composite construction allows for higher performance with all-season durability
- Individually optimized by size for maximum output at every bat length
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Mid-balanced barrel results in a medium M.O.I. between an end-loaded and a balanced feel easily used by all players for maximum performance
- Sting-free comfort knob is nylon molded with an ergonomic design to improve comfort and increase control
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- 2 3/4" barrel diameter
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- One-year warranty included
- FREE SHIPPING