To insure the highest quality available, please use the following Art Instructions:
- Please include helmet color in your order
- The following are not acceptable to reproduce art: faxes, cell phone pictures, low res .jpeg's.
- Original Decals are always preferred
- If a decal is pulled off helmet, please put it on wax paper, foil or colored paper
- Scanned decals need to be 150 dpi minimum - please supply dimensions - .jpeg or .tif format
- Supply electronic vector art as .ai, .eps or .pdf. Please convert .cdr files to .ai
- Always convert fonts to curves/paths
- Photoshop files should be to size and at least 150 dpi
- Please send electronic art to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Texas Bat reserves the right to refuse orders based on copyright or trademark issues
PLEASE PROVIDE HEIGHT and WIDTH of preferred finished decal.